Is it possible to get two certificates for rehabilitation equipment?

Weekly “Arguments and Facts” No. 26. Capital evidence 29/06/2022 Plot Social insurance

If for a disabled person and at the same time injured at work, the IPRA and the PRP recommend the same types of rehabilitation means. Can I get two certificates?

No, you need to choose one basis to provide TCP using an e-certificate. The FSS purchases TMR for disabled people (veterans) and people affected by accidents at work and occupational diseases under different contracts, the maximum amount of the certificate in either case may differ. & nbsp;



Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.